¡Bienvenidos!

¡Hola Hola! Here, in an attempt to bilingual-blog(!), I will document my México experience! I plan on dishing out the deets on my six-week Cuernavaca stay including (but by no means limited to); my immersion into the culture and the language, any random adventures that I may happen upon, weekend travels to D.F. and other breath-taking sights, and, of course, a full report on the delicious cuisine (tacostacos). Kick back and enjoy the adventures as I 'Make Some Big Jumps' and explore our southern-most neighbor!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

23 de junio

Whelp, week 6 is upon us down here in Cuernavaca, and the fact that I am leaving in 3 1/2 days is a frightening reality that my 6-week adventure down here is coming to a close. Writing "23 de junio" doesn't help any, it only emphasizes that time has flown. I was looking at my flight itinerary back to the United States today, which I purchased in the beginning of April. Way back then, I never imagined that June 27th would ever actually come, yet here it almost is. There are still plenty of things I want to do here, too much homework to try and get done and not enough time to experience it all. But it's my last 3 1/2 days, and sleep is going to take a back seat! I won't be writing much, as you have seen that I haven't written much in the past week, maybe at the D.F. airport when I have plenty of time to spare and plenty of tears to shed!!! I will send you my tears via blog-post :)

Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment