¡Bienvenidos!

¡Hola Hola! Here, in an attempt to bilingual-blog(!), I will document my México experience! I plan on dishing out the deets on my six-week Cuernavaca stay including (but by no means limited to); my immersion into the culture and the language, any random adventures that I may happen upon, weekend travels to D.F. and other breath-taking sights, and, of course, a full report on the delicious cuisine (tacostacos). Kick back and enjoy the adventures as I 'Make Some Big Jumps' and explore our southern-most neighbor!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Welcome to Fort Hood

Due to severe weather in Dallas, we were unable to land there on our airplane from Portland. So as alternative #1, we were going to fly to Waco, Texas to re-fuel until we could land in Dallas. Whelp, Waco was flake-o with weather as well, so alternative #2 was to head to Killeen Military Base/Regional Airport in Fort Hood, a little south of Dallas. Long story short, I am here now in Fort Hood, Texas [no, no I am not in Cuernavaca]. I am kicking it with two new stranded-traveler friends I made, Laura and Mary, and we are about to watch Netflix to pass the time until we depart to Dallas. Go big or go home, right Texas?

Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment